How to change the bullets for unordered lists in the text element
Here you can find a step-by-step guide on how to change the style for the bullets of an unordered list when using our text editor:
The default style of the bullets is the triangle:
If you want to change the style follow these steps:
- Click on Code in the bottom right corner and go to the Boilerplate tab. Search for this code snippet (using Ctrl + F) and copy it:
- Then switch to the CSS tab and add the copied code snippet to your website CSS
- Go to the Font Awesome website and select the icon of your choice
- Copy the Unicode of your chosen icon
- Go back to the editor and replace the current Unicode in your website CSS with the new unicode
- Hit the save button in the code editor to see the result:
Become a part of our Community!
Exchange ideas with other web designers about current developments, tips, and tricks and show your favorite sites. Get advice and talk to us about possible features you would like to see on Sitejet. You can join the Sitejetters community here.