Plans and invoices
In this article, we will discuss the details of billing with Sitejet. Invoices usually contain three parts: the base price of the booked plan, hosting for additional websites, and domains.
Table of contents
Sitejet offers three plans, each with a different level of features:
The exact prices and features of the packages can be found in our price overview. If you need more information to decide on a plan, our article on selecting the right Sitejet package can help you figure out which plan suits you and your company best.
The base price
The base price of each package always includes the hosting of one website.
Hosting for additional websites beyond the one included in each plan will incur an additional cost.
- Solo: Your first website is included in the "Solo" plan. For each additional website hosted via Sitejet, a fee of $15 (annual payment) or $19 plus tax per month will be charged.
- Team: Your first 10 websites are included in your "Team" plan. For each additional website hosted via Sitejet, a fee of $8 (annual payment) or $10 plus tax per month will be charged.
- Agency: Your first 50 websites are included in your "Agency" plan. For each additional website hosted via Sitejet, a fee of $5 (annual payment) or $7 plus tax per month will be charged.
If you take another website online within the billing period, the costs for this website will be calculated pro-rata, i.e. you pay for the remaining time of the current billing period. At the beginning of the next billing period, the system automatically counts the number of live sites and creates the new invoice including the base price and the additional sites. In the " Sample Invoice" we will show you what this looks like.
You can also register domains via Sitejet. You can find the price list here. The billing for domains is for one year in advance and is independent of other costs or billing periods.
The invoice usually contains three parts: the base price for the booked plan, the additional website hosting, and the domain hosting. The example below illustrates the pricing. The prices given here are for illustrative purposes only and don't necessarily correspond to what you can expect. You can find our current prices in our price list.
- Team plan with an annual payment, booked on January 1st, 2020: $1068 plus tax for the period from January 1st, 2020 - December 31st, 2020
- The eleventh additional website (beyond the first 10 websites which are included in the base plan price) published on July 1st, 2020: $8 * 6 = $48 plus tax for the period from July 1st, 2020 - December 31st, 2020
- Total price: $1068 + $48 = $1116 plus tax for the year 2020
The billing for domain hosting is done with a separate invoice.
- The domains are always purchased and billed annually. These fees are not calculated pro-rata.
Changing plans is possible at any time. For example, if you decide you want to use white labeling, you can always upgrade to a Team or Agency plan.
- Log in to Sitejet
- Click on your profile in the upper right corner
- Click on "Billing"
You will now be taken to a page on Chargebee, our payment provider, where you can switch your Sitejet plan at any time.
- Click your current plan
- Click "Edit subscription"
- Select the desired plan from the blue drop-down menu
- Click "Update Subscription"
The amount due for the higher rate is calculated pro-rata for the billing period. The surcharge is due for the remaining term. More details are available in the " Sample invoice".
Become a part of our Community!
Exchange ideas with other web designers about current developments, tips and tricks and show your favorite sites. Get advice and talk to us about possible features you would like to see on Sitejet. Here you can go directly to our community. If you need help with your Slack account, please e-mail us to email@example.com .