User and Role Management
Add colleagues to work with on your project
To invite your colleagues to your projects, simply go to your profile, and select Users. This leads you to the User-Settings.
Here, simply click on the button Invite User to assign new users to your team and allow them to work together with you on your projects. You can also assign roles to the users, which allows you to manage the rights the users have on Sitejet. You can select roles like Admin, Sales, Design or Support.
- Admin: does have access to the entire project, the Stats, user management and CMS
- Sales: limited access, can only work on the project assigned to him; able to enter and edit customer data, cannot access Stats or CMS
- Editor: limited access, can only work on the project assigned to him; able to enter and edit customer data, can access the CMS, but cannot access the Stats
- Design: able to open the CMS in all projects, cannot access Stats
- Support: able to open the CMS in all projects, cannot access Stats
Note: The option of adding users to your projects is only available in Team and Agency plans.