- customer name
- main domain or preview website URL
- company names
- contact person
- phone number
- e-mail address
- In the detailed view you will also find the following information:
- company owner
- cell phone number
- address of the company
- additional, optional e-mail addresses
- JSON metadata.
By clicking on telephone numbers you can automatically call them, provided that a program that supports calling is installed on the device you are using. A click on the e-mail address opens the "Compose e-mail" dialog directly, so you don't have to switch to another view.
On the far left is the team member to whom the website is currently assigned. If a due date has been set, it will be displayed next to it. A grey date indicates that the date is in the future. A red date indicates that the due date is in the past and that there is probably a need for action. Next to it, the status of the website and the time tracking is displayed.
- gray dates are in the future
- blue dates are due "today" and
- red dates are in the past, are thus overdue and should be addressed first.
Under the to-do list you can determine how many to-do's are displayed per "page". You will also see the total number of project-related to-do's. You can also jump to the individual pages.
- Message to customer
- Message from customer
- Customer portal
- Customer data changed