Two-factor authentication (2FA)
In this article, you will learn how to set up two-factor authentication when logging into Sitejet.
Table of contents
Adding two-factor authentication (2FA) creates a second layer of security when logging into your Sitejet account. Once you activated 2FA you will be asked to enter your account password and a unique authentication code to verify your account ownership.
Google 2-Step Verification
You can activate the 2FA in your Google account and use the possibility to Sign in with Google when logging into your Sitejet account.
Use this link to activate Google's 2FA or follow these steps:
- Open your Google account
- In the menu on the left side select "Security"
- Under "Signing in to Google" you will find 2-Step verification
- Read the information carefully and click on "Get Started"
- Add your phone number
- Add the code that was sent to your phone number
- Confirm the 2FA activation
Become a part of our Community!
Exchange ideas with other web designers about current developments, tips, and tricks and show your favorite sites. Get advice and talk to us about possible features you would like to see on Sitejet. You can join the Sitejetters community here.