Consent Banner: ConsentManager
In this article, you will learn all about integrating ConsentManager's consent management solution into Sitejet.
Table of contents
- About ConsentManager
- Special offer for Sitejetters
- Integrating ConsentManager
ConsentManager offers a Consent banner (also known as Cookie bar) that can be integrated into your website to ask for and manage consent from website visitors. According to established law, technically unnecessary cookies, as well as tracking and analytics services, may only be set and used on websites if the website visitor has given his or her explicit consent. For a GDPR-compliant solution the following requirements must be met:
- the visitor must be informed about the scope of the processing of personal data
- the purpose of the data processing must be explained in an understandable manner and presented categorically
- the visitor must have the possibility to revoke the consent at any time
Important: Please note that this is not legal advice. For an extensive and professional consultation on the subject of GDPR, we advise you to contact a lawyer.
Special offer for Sitejetters
Once you copied the script you can head over to Sitejet and open the CMS for the respective website. Go to Website > SEO/Meta and paste the code into the meta tags section:
Become a part of our Community!
Exchange ideas with other web designers about current developments, tips, and tricks and show your favorite sites. Get advice and talk to us about possible features you would like to see on Sitejet. You can join the Sitejetters community here.