Uptime, security and availability
In this article, you will find all information about Sitejet's uptime, security, and availability:
- All parts of our hosting infrastructure are set up in a redundant way for maximum availability
- Website and application uptime in the last 12 months is 99.92% and we see an upward trend due to recently implemented additional measures
- We already have a lot of Sitejet users are monitoring some of their websites 24/7 and are excited about their long-term results
- We ensure geographic distribution of databases
- Our databases are backed up incrementally to be able to restore all data in the worst case (IF there is one)
- We use sophisticated load balancing to handle unexpected traffic peaks
- The network activity is constantly monitored and incoming traffic will automatically be blocked when DDoS attacks are detected
- We have an extensive Disaster Recovery Plans in place
Please note, that we cannot share any specifics on our security measures - for security reasons.
Become a part of our Community!
Exchange ideas with other web designers about current developments, tips, and tricks and show your favorite sites. Get advice and talk to us about possible features you would like to see on Sitejet. You can join the Sitejetters community here.