B - Your Dashboard
Managing projects and customer information
This is your project overview area. Here you can manage your websites, templates and settings. You find those in the menu bar on top. At the right side of the top bar you can access the support section or manage your account. The core of your project overview is the main area, which lists all your projects and their respective settings. You can sort your projects or use the search bar to quickly browse through your projects.
Business Success Center
Your Business Success Center gives you an overview over your website business in Sitejet. You can find statistics about your website clients, the total amount of clients and a growth indicator. In the website overview you can quickly see the amount of projects you have as well as their statuses.
Here you can manage all your projects. Let's give a short introduction to what each part does.
- Here you can find the project title and a thumbnail. Clicking the thumbnail will open a working preview website of this particular project.
- This is the current status of the project. Read more information about statuses.
- The yellow clock icon is the time tracking tool. Click this to see how much time was spent on each status of this project. Time is being tracked automatically.
- To-dos are little remarks that are associated with this project. These can be notifications, reminders or adjustment requests.
- Messages are a collection of all the mails that were exchanged between designer and customer and also internally, when working as a team. You can contact your client from here to his registered email address.
- Click here to open the CMS and edit your website.
- Customer view contains links to quickly access important information, e.g. name, addresses, contact information, file management, design guidelines etc. The selection is dependent on the project status.
- Click More to find additional options for this project. You can follow the project and receive a copy of each message concerning this project. Access your Customer Data, Publish the project or create invitation links for your customer. You are also able to Check your website for errors, generate the website from your collected data, change the template, duplicate the entire project or delete it. You can also create a template from the website here.
- Here you can see whether a project is assigned to somebody, or to whom. Use this to quickly filter projects of a certain designer.
Here you can find available templates to use as a basis for your project. Choose between templates for all major industries and services or use your own that you have created. You can preview all templates and reate a new website directly from here.
Manually assign inbound e-mails that could not be assigned automatically.
New features and latest changes will be announced here.
Find a list of useful tools that you can use to optimize your workflow, e.g. Mail Transfer or Webmail.
Here you can edit your profile, billing information, Company settings (language, subscription, Email delivery settings, Stock integration and more) and take part in our Invite Friends programm. You can also switch companies here and invite Users and give them specific roles, like Admin, Sales, Design, Support and Editor.
Also use this to logout from your account.
Now you are familiar with the dashboard it is time to create your first project!